Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's time...

Next week I'll have my next visit to the ob-gyn, when I'll know whether a surgery is needed to remove my cyst or not. Or as the doctor said it: "If the cyst is getting larger and already 5cm in diameter then you can consider a surgery to remove it."

I'm just a little mixed feeling about this whole thing. Yes, my menstruation is painfull to the point that since 3 months ago I had to take a painkiller (Ponstant) in every 6 hours for about 24 hours (between 3 - 4 pills). It's common for me to come a few hours late to work on the 1st day of my menstruation every month, I just have to send an SMS to my boss: "I'll be coming late, my first day of period, have to take painkiller." I've been working for such a long time for him that I could discuss this kind of thing with him. He even asked me if I have a regular cycle and stuff, and I don't feel uncomfortable.

It's true that I want to get rid of this pain, but since I had my apendicitis surgery 3.5 years ago I know how it feels after the surgery. And it's something that I don't want to re-do. Besides, I dont' want to worry my dad. He would want to stay at the hospital with me and all. I'd rather have him stay at home, I can take care of myself, but of course he won't listen to me.

So yeah... I'm anxious waiting for the result... As long as I can stand the pain, I think right now I prefer no surgery. But it's not my will, YOUR will be done, God. I know you know the best for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you won't have to have surgery.. Stay strong and get well :)

Anonymous said...

hope hasilnya bagus... pokoknya.. biar cepet sembuh and ga merana lagi kalo lagi pms.. GOD Bless