Tuesday, April 28, 2009

choco flattery

One of the regular bankers from SG Office came this morning and happily presented me a box of chocolate "fresh" from the Switzerland v(^o^)v The chocolate is in a very luxurious black box... looks nice and expensive.

The reason for the chocolate giving is that I've been helping him a lot (according to him, but I think it's normal, nothing special) with some personal stuff or professional -- when his secretary's not around. But it's the way he presented the chocolate that amused me:

Him: "Here's your chocolates!"
Me: "Ow, thank you! That's very nice of you..."
Him: "Oh yeah... It's fresh from the Switzerland!"
Me: "Really?"
Him: "Yes, my parents came on Friday and brought it with them."
Me: "Wow..."
Him: "They only brought 2 boxes of that! One box I gave to Seb*****n (CEO of one of the largest bank in Indonesia) and the other one goes for you!"
Me: *smiling sweetly* "Oh wow, I'm flattered!"
Him: "You should be! It's special!" *while pointing at the choco box*

LOL this is the first time a guy is telling me that I should be flattered cause he gives me some chocolates... and he's my boss nonetheless! Hahahahahahahaha But yeah, I'm flattered, since his secretary told me that she didn't even get anything from him on this secretary week :p

Chocolate is always the perfect solution for any girl, don't you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*suit suit* fresh from swiss nih yeeee...coba di update coklat nya enak apa kagak hehehehhee

Trieze said...

Since you're coming over 2night let's enjoy it 2gether... don't eat dinner! Ha3x

Pitshu said...

setahu g coklat itu bagus untuk menghilangkan lapar, kalo emang lagi kepepet ga nemu resto yah ^^ hihihi... tapi kebanyakan bisa bikin ndut nanti :D

Trieze said...

@Pitshu: kan dark chocolate... (alesan gak masuk akal)