Wednesday, May 13, 2009

so...

2 weeks ago I felt abdominal pain for 3 days straight. Went to Medistra Hostpital before work, saw the internist, had a USG. Spent half a day at the hospital. The next day dropped by the hospital to take my result & went to see the internist again. She was suspecting that my endometrioid cyst was acting up again. Referred me to see the obgyn later in the evening on the same day. Got to the hospital again at 6:30pm, didn't get to see the doc until almost 10:00pm. Result? I have myoma or Uterine Fibroids... and not just one, he mentioned several from the look of my uterus. He suggested a surgery to remove both the cyst & the myoma.

Honestly, this time I was scared. Even until now I haven't decided to undergo the surgery or not. For the first time in my whole life I'm totally scared and unable to make decisions. When my mom was ill, I could still make decisions for her & the entire family knowing what's the consequences & what might be the result. But this time it's really hard. I asked my friend who had undergone the same procedure, she just told me: "Pray. If you're sure then go ahead. But don't do it unless you feel confident about it." And after a discussion with my boss' wife I decided to get a second opinion. Or even a third. But the surgery vs no surgery has to be 2:0 or 2:1. I'm still trying to find a good doctor, hopefully it's done before the end of next week cause I have to make decisions about it soon. If it's a yes, it should be early June. I keep praying and thanking God for everything. And whatever I have to go through in the end, I know that HE will take care of me.

Another thing... someone stole my bag from the car last night. I dropped by Hero Gatot Subroto to buy chicken. Just left the car for 10 minutes. When I got back I can't get the car keys into the key hole, when I tried to open it just opened. I was thinking that maybe I forgot to lock up before I went out? But then the compartment was opened, and my backpack was gone! What's inside the bag might be unimportant for some people (working notes, standard medical kit, etc), but I just hate the fact that for the years that I've been to that place (AT LEAST once a week) nothing ever happened to me and I was very confident that nothing's going to happen to my car since it's an old one. I thought people would target the expensive & luxurious card instead. Aaaaarrrghhh!! Other than my backpack, the thief also stole my CDMA phone that I put in the compartment. Luckily it's not expensive, but still it's annoying.

So here's what I lost inside the backpack:
- Working notes
- Phone book
- Name card case with name cards, hospital cards (from all 5 hospitals), insurance card, 1 credit card (I have it blocked right away), 1 ATM card (they can't get the money anyway since they don't know the PIN).
- My standard medical pack: Ponstan, inhaler & cooling five (for my bronchitis & sinus), aspirin, minyak telon, panadol menstrual, bandage (I got small cuts easily).
- Sewing Kit
- Nokia data cable
- Small laptop speaker
- 2 books of Taxi voucher
- Comb

Others:
-Nokia CDMA Phone

This morning I had to take a taxi to work, dad has to take the car to the car shed to fix the door & the automatic lock.

I don't want small things to ruin my day. I don't want anything at all to ruin my joy. What's done is done. What's gone is gone.

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
I Thessalonians 5 :18

SO THANK YOU, LORD!!! I'm happy!!!

3 comments:

Arni Thor said...

Stay strong my friend. I'm sorry to hear of your medical problems :(
I hope it will all go well.

Trieze said...

Thanks buddy! I know I can count on you... wish u were here to cheer me up though ha3x

VanillaSeven said...

Hope you feel better now.
Christ died on the cross to redeemed you from your sickness and disease.
And by His stripes, you are healed.

God will turn bad thing that happened in our life for good, for those believe in Christ.

Have a blessed weekend :)