Friday, February 27, 2009

my bedroom, my sanctuary

This is my bedroom. And yes, it's Naruto everywhere and of course Naruto bedsheet you see there. Well, not just Naruto actually, but Jay Chou is definitely there too. I like a lot of stuff, but Naruto & Jay Chou are both on top of my "special" list :D

My room is the place where I do most of my activities at home. Other than sleeping, things that I do in there: watching (I have my own 23" LCD TV & DVD/DivX player), listening to music, reading (my bed is custom made with my own design, the drawers underneath can keep more than 300 comics so all I have to do is reach down to get some to get me to sleep), playing guitar, singing (being crazy is more like it), creating (whatever's on my mind), crying (when I'm just being a crybaby), sulking (when things don't go the way I plan)... What else? I eat in the dining room and have showers in the bathroom of course.

So my bedroom is very important to me. I has to be the most comfortable place for me. And to be comfortable I have to have things that I love all around me. When you see my bedroom, you see me. My bedroom is very small, but a lot of people don't seem to mind and they enjoy hanging out in my bedroom.

I have 2 sets of Naruto bedsheet, blue (as in the picture) and yellow. A set of small Naruto pillow - bolster set + small Naruto cushion (specially ordered fom Japan) + Naruto plushtoy completes the bed. Other than that I also have many plushies on my bed, which now takes up almost half my bed I think He3x Can't sleep without them. The plushies are not always the same. When one goes to the launder, another would replace.

On the wall above the LCD TV is a large Naruto poster he3x Next to it is a picture frame & Jay Chou's concert poster. There is another Jay's giant poster on the other wall. One side also holds 2 large book shelves with little merchandises scattered around. I'll take some pictures another time.

So yeah, I love plushies and figures. I used to have 6 Kamen Rider figures, one of them can turn into a battle hopper. But then some little cousins came and fought over them so I have to gave up on some of them T____T I only keep 2 Kamen Rider Ryuki's figures and battle hopper one. I really want to have a Ryuki with his Dragon fighter... You can consider that for my birthday present this year.

Sooooo, don't blame me if I'd rather stay home then hanging out at the Mall He3x now you know why I love my bedroom so much. Have a great weekend-dattebayo!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

itu kamar tambah rame aja de..

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. you room is awesome..

You didn't mention you also got photos of me on your wall, right? ;)

Trieze said...

@channel: Aesh, itu mah biasa banget kale Yan :D

@Arni: Ooops! Shall I edit the post? ;) Or are you confident enought 2 c ur picture nx to my picture w/ Billy Sheehan?

Pitshu said...

dikira kamar na anak kecil hahahaha... sepertinya kamar mu adem sekali yah!!!