Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blackberry?? Blueberry??

I just turned down another offer to be provided with a Blackberry. The last time I was nominated was like half a year ago by the IT Dept since I was supporting them for Jakarta Office. And in case someone got locked out again like a while ago, and they can't contact my phone, at least they want to be able to send me an email . I flatly rejected the idea.

And yesterday my boss asked me again: "Would you prefer to use a Blackberry? I can get you one by tomorrow." And I quickly retorted: "Ah, no thanks Pak!! I'm not that important and I still want to enjoy my weekend!" (^_^) Having a BB in my office means you're available 24/7.Means: you have no life but work.

I don't think I need one, so why should I accept the offer? Yes, lately you'll see more people use a BB and it's like it has become a trend, a way of life. You're cool if you have one even though you're not using it to its max capability and you don't even have to check your mail every now and then... the most common feature that people use is to check their FB account ha3x

So, thanks, but no thanks. Sorry sorry strawberry, but I prefer Blueberry... cheesecake, that is!! *lame joke*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

setujuuu...!!!

Pitshu said...

inget blackberry inget manusia2 autish, yang sibuk ym2an dengan blackberry ya! haeshhh

Unknown said...

gimana kalo strawberry aja??? hehehee
blueberry juga oke sih hehehehehee tapi blackberry no way lah, banyak bijinya bokkk hehehehee