Wednesday, February 25, 2009

change... maybe...

Compared to some of my friends, I think I have a very ordinary life and I'm also a very ordinary person. This is what I do from day to day:

- Work from Monday - Friday, officially from 8am - 5pm, but I could never leave @ 5pm.
- Monday night: intercession night @ church, 7 - 9pm
- Tuesday night: Watching & reading night.
- Wednesday night: Sports, if I want to and it's not raining.
- Thursady night: Music rehearsal @ church -- only if I'm on schedule, usually 2-3 times a month.
- Friday night: Time to hang out -- only if I have the mood.
- Saturday morning: Japanese private lesson. Noon: Teaching English @ church, starting this week.
- Saturday evening - night: Youth Ministry service.
- Sunday morning - noon: Church.
That's about it. I don't go clubbing, I go to the mall once in a while when I'm bored or when I need to find something.

What else? Oh, I never dye my hair, it's natural dark brown. I still wear glasses despite people's suggestion to start wearing contacts (I rub my eyes a lot, don't think that would be comfortable with contacts). I'm not fashionable, I only wear what I'm most comfortable with -- mostly jeans + t-shirt + sneakers. Am I not ordinary... or plain?? (^-^)

And suddenly in this age I feel like I need some change. No, I'm not going to start clubbing Ha3x Don't like the music being played, I think it's too loud. And I don't drink alcohol either, especially since I got allergic to grapes a couple of years ago so I can't drink wine either. The allergic is not that bad, I can still eat grapes & drink a sip of wine. When I start coughing though, that's a sign to stop otherwise the coughing will continue for weeks.

Sooooo, this change that I mentioned is actually not a drastic one. I've cut my hair short last month... and I'm thinking of dyeing my hair, my hairdresser offered a special service for that since from the 10 years of my patronage I never did anything else to my hair except the basic treatments. I think he's dying to do something else to it LoL

Anyway, what a long entry just to say that I might (or might not) dye my hair... to what color I don't know but not blonde. Aaaaargh, I also have to change this blabering habit!!! Too bad my hairdresser can not do it for me or we can spend one hour longer at the beauty salon to work on my hair and my thoughts! He3x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BORINGGGG! hahahhaa like my life ngga boring aja, sama juga boring banget! cuma beda activity aja dan beda jam kerja nya aja, jam kerja gue lebih lama ehheheheehe
you need to change something tre...drastically...gimana kalo punya pacar aja???? hahahhahaaa

Anonymous said...

ah.. di dye warna ungu???

Trieze said...

@Gale: Nah,point yang terakhir itu boleh juga... tapi usaha nya berat neh hahahaha

@Yannie: Pingin merah, biar sama ama Changming :p