Thursday, January 29, 2009

Que Sera Sera

Did you ever wonder what you'll be like 10 years from now?

When I was still in highschool I used to fantasize of what would I be when I reach the age 25. Why 25? At that time, 25 seemed like the age where everything important in your life would have happened. Finish college, get married (or even have children), have a good career and much more.
Age 25 passed like a flash. I never finish college, haven't been married (until now), I can't say I have a good career but yeah I think I'm doing more than fine. I love everything about the current "myself". I have nothing to complain.

So lately I begin to wonder again... what will it be like 10 years from now. Will I speak Japanese fluently by then (considering my skipping courses every now and then)? And still, will I ever be married and to whom (Satoshi I wish)? And if possible, I'd rather work from home (in whatever form) than working in the office.

But why bother about things that has yet to happen? The most important thing is to live your life day by day as best as you can. What's going to be in the future depends on what you do today. You reap what you sow. You pay your price in advance. And as long as I put my life in God's hand, everything will be allright. Que sera sera... whatever will, then it will be...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29 : 11

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i was just talking about this with willy a few days back loh....hehehe and i told him that i have a perfect and detailed plan of what i want in 5 years from now but surprisingly marriage was not included in my plan, well, i didn't dare to make plans for 10 years...takut nya keburu mati sebelum 10 taun hahahahahaaa

Trieze said...

Plis deh... masih yah soal yang satu itu he3x

Pitshu said...

10 tahun, kejauhan, mikirin hari esok aja hahahaha...