Monday, December 29, 2008

time flies

2 more days and 2008 is gone... here comes 2009!!

Looking back, 2008 is not an easy year for me and somehow I believe that there will be more challenge and hardship in 2009. Things are getting tougher and harder nearing the end of the year, I've heard some stuff which is definitely going to affect my career or personal life next year.. Some changes in my financial plan already sent my plans swirling down the drain. But God also showed some miracles and proved to me once again, that HE is a GOD with an unlimited power.

Am I afraid entering 2009? Yes, I do. But that doesn't mean that I should stop believing in HIM. In fact, it's a sign that I should believe and rely on him evenmore. After all, HE is a GOD that promised to be with us through EVERYTHING in EVERYTIME. I don't wanna set my hopes too high, but instead I want to tell HIM every single wish that I have, my expectations, my anxiety, my fear, whatever I'm feeling. In the end, MAY HIS WILL BE DONE over me. Come what may...

Thank you 2008... Welcome 2009...

3 comments:

Pitshu said...

hepi nu yer... telad banget yah!
tapi january 2009 masih lom lewat nich! hahaha...
semoga tahun ini lebih baik dari tahun sebelumnya :D

Unknown said...

udah taun 2009 nih..bikin entry baru donkkkkk hahahahhaaa

Trieze said...

@Pitshu: Tengkyu... sama-sama, belon telat kok, baru seminggu lebih dikit :D

@Gale: Iye iye iye... ur comments most expected in the next entry *evil grin*