Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Viva Life!!

I just turned 34 last week. Unlike last year, there’s no celebration or anything special. I’m still recovering from my surgery last month and also it fell on Monday, the 1st day of the week that keeps everyone busy. I went to work as usual, received hundreds of well wishes in FB, some prayer through telephone calls and a bunch of SMS. The fact that I’m still breathing and in good condition is a celebration for me personally. Though one fact hasn’t changed… I’m still single ha3x


And yeah, of course, there were more wishes from the “elders” that I’d meet Mr. Right soon but honestly, I don’t really think about it anymore. Even if he doesn’t come along, I’ve come to a realization that some things are better off as it is, no need to rush it or dwell on the facts that I’m still single too much. Ignore whatever other people said. In the end it’s my life. And I still have many things I want to do, I want to go places, and I want to challenge myself to be MORE in every single thing that I do. And those are the kind of things that (I was told) I can only do while I’m single.


So here I am, celebrating life and all its ups & downs… I may be one year older, but that means I’m also given longer time to enjoy the ride on life’s roller coaster!! I’m blessed!!

1 comment:

channel321 said...

amieeen.. :)