Monday, May 18, 2009

D-Day

Went to see another obgyn last Friday... After the checking & back to our discussion he asked me: "So, what do you want to hear from me?" I said: "I just need a confirmation, surgery or no surgery? I've heard surgery from 1 doctor. Now you tell me it's a yes or a no? That's all I need to hear to convince myself." Doctor: "I'm sorry but YES!" 2:0 for surgery... there we go.

So I called the hospital this morning and scheduled it on June 13. So far the surgery room is available, the room is on waitlist (they told me that the single room is unavailable and offered the VIP for IDR 400.000,- more expensive which is a ripped off!! They just want more money...) they just need to confirm the doctor's time and will call me again to re-confirm. But I'll have to check-in on the 12th. I hope there won't be any change. Second weekend is better so I have time to finish my work before I disappear for 2 weeks :p

Phew!! Didn't realize that other than the surgery itself I'll have to prepare for other stuff. For example, I will need flat shoes. He3x Other than high heels for work, I only have sneakers & sandals. Don't like flats, but have to have one now to go to work when I'm back to the office. And before I check-into the hospital I'll definitely have to cut my hair very short. Since there's no mom who can help me wash my hair, it'll be difficult for me to wash hair & have a careful shower (can't let water touch my surgery wound)... So I'll have to wash my hair in the kitchen sink for a month!! Ha3x Short hair will be easier. I'm thinking of getting Hyunjoong / Jaejoong style LOL

Oh, I'll have to do 1 month groceries too!! He2x Since that's my job and I won't be able to do that soon... at least 1 month after my surgery I'm sure I'd be able to go groceries shopping again... The thing that bother me most is that I won't be able to drive for at least 2 months. *sigh* Will be Taxi to and from work. When I have my appendicitis 4 years ago, it was my mom who drove me to work every single day, but now I'm not comfortable enought to let my dad drive in such heavy traffic. How inconvenient it might be but that's what it takes for speedy recovery.

Aaaaaaah, so many things to do... but at least I could use my time after surgery to finish reading those books that I'm too lazy to read! Ha3x

3 comments:

VanillaSeven said...

Hope your surgery will be smooth sailing :)

Trieze said...

@vanilla: Thank you!

itsmeajul said...

so ... thats why you cant get away from that day?

after argie now you ...
gosh ... i hope everything its gonna be okay ;)