Tuesday, April 21, 2009

stupid sales reply

Thursday, April 16: There's half page color advert in Kompas, promoting the new C510 by Sony Ericsson.

Saturday, April 18: @ the brand store, Senayan City... Looked @ the dummy and was thinking to buy one.

Monday, April 20: Still thinking about it...

Today, April 21: Sacrificed my lunch time, went to PP to buy that phone... finally... And....

@ Sony Ericsson store:

Me: "Excuse me, I want to buy C510."
Sales: "I'm sorry, we don't have it yet."
Me: "What? Isn't it a new model?"
Sales: "Yes, since it's new we don't have it yet."
Me: "But I saw it in Senayan City?"
Sales: "Yes, maybe they have it there, but we don't have it here."

Me, started to get a bit annoyed... Moved to the next store, OKE Shop...

Me: "Excuse me, I want to buy C510."
Sales: "I'm sorry, we don't have it yet."
Me: "But it's new, isn't it?"
Sales: "Yes, because it's very new we don't have the stock yet."
Me: "But the store in Senayan City has it!"
Sales: "Yes, I think only Senayan City has it right now."

Now I'm thinking should I really buy that thing or should I just forget about changing mobile phone if this is the way they sell it. Why put a large advert & spend so much money on promotong something that you don't even have!!!!!

2 comments:

Pitshu said...

ho oh tuh! kadang kita liat iklan, tertarik, pas mau beli barang enggak ada, dan kadang sales suka boonk lagi! " oh barang na udah habis " kalo tanya orang roxy, barangnya lom masuk tapi iklannya emang udah ada dimana2 wakakakak..
g jugamikirnya, kalo barang udah dateng baru ngiklan aja, ngapain ngiklan di depan bikin customer kuciwa!

Trieze said...

Setuju! Iklan mustinya keluar kalo barangnya udah siap. Kadang akhirnya orang jadi gak jadi beli kalo begitu caranya.