Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to reality

The 1 week holiday for Lebaran now feels like a dream... 1 week holiday and I only had 1 morning when I could wake up late! (-_-)ZZZzzz 1 morning to check on the office, 3 mornings on retreat and another Sunday morning to meet The Father.

My 4th day at work and I already feel like I need another holiday... badly!! With the market condition lately, everybody seems to be on edge. I understand our company's future is hanging by a thread and you'll never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. We wouldn't even imagine that IDX would be suspend all transactions yesterday morning! To make things worse, despite cutting down the interest margin to save the country's economy like other countries' Central Bank did, Bank Indonesia (shamelessly) increase ours! What can be worse than being stabbed in the back by your own government? But I really don't appreciate people lashing out their emotions on me.

I never want to think badly of people, but now I begin to really hate some of them. God help me! And help our country!! Peace...

No comments: