Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missing her...

I'm missing my mom so much... There were so many things that I'm going through right now that I wish I could tell her.

My brother & father declined my offer to go on a trip together on Christmas Holiday. My dad's reason was because he might be going to Tokyo next year for work (though I don't see the relevance here). My brother's excuse was because this will be our first Christmas without mom so he expects us to be home together.

Somehow, it's not that I don't understand how they feel, I feel the same way too. But it will be more depressing for me to be home together with them, knowing that she's not around anymore. It feels too lonely...

I'm planning to take a short holiday on early Nov after the office opening party. I have to getaway for a moment somehow, someway. I hate my self when I'm in doubt and being indecisive like now. Too depressing.

1 comment:

syerassi said...

don't tag my pics when we're on sin..
my boss will notice that i ran from the office, HAHAHAA..