Monday, May 26, 2008

Something to love...


I want to have a guinea pig as a pet! I've been wanting this cute creature since a few years ago, but my mom didn't want to have another pet at home and I didn't want to piss her off on her condition at that time. But now I just can't wait to have another pet at home other than my dad's fishes! (^__^) It's not that I hate the fishes, it's just that I couldn't hug or caress a fish, can I? Hahahaha

We used to have some dogs until 6 years ago if I'm not mistaken (been too long that I've forgotten). At that time we had to give up our 3 doggies because my father started to have a sensitive skin (he got itchy when bathed them) & had trouble with his eyes (he got a virus or something, I wasn't sure). The doc suggested that we get rid of those hairy creatures... which put me into tears. But at that time I couldn't disagree cause it was my dad who had been taking care of them all the time. I was busy with my own stuff (was still going out a lot with friends hehehe) and then my mom got impatient with them (they were too attached to my dad... I guess it was just jealousy ;)). I asked my dad to give them away while I wasn't at home, but I still cried when I got home and no greetings from the doggies.


Sooooo, I think now is the right time to have one guinea pig as a pet. I think I'll buy it with my brother when he's coming next month... And I want to name it KONOHAMARU LoL Don't you think that they look a like? I just hope that it won't be as naughty as Konohamaru... I don't know, I might change the name, depends on its character but it has to be something Naruto-ish! hahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't buy those pigs!!!
I'll buy it for your birthday present, with everything that comes with it, the cage, the pasir, the foods
off course it's becos i have no other idea what to buy for your bithday present hahahhahaha

Trieze said...

HUAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!! And it's coming from a mother of 3!!! Arigatooooo m(^_^)m Can't wait for my birthday then...