Thursday, April 14, 2016

Love Is All Around

Last week I had to go through a long 3 days trip... Only 3 days but indeed felt like more than that since I wasn't going for just some fun. 

My plan was:
Day 1: Arrive, 2 appointments, rest, nice dinner
Day 2: Visit the zoo, nice lunch, nice dinner
Day 3: Shopping, more fun, nice lunch, fly home

I was stressed out for so many reasons even before I went and in the end nothing went as planned. I was so exhausted on the 1st day and had to take it easy for the next 2 days. But guess what? I have never felt so loved like I did then.

Whenever I felt lonely and down, there were always messages came to my phone whether to make me laugh, gave me encouragement, and even made me bawled my eyes out for the kind words and prayers shared. I was blessed. I AM blessed in so many ways. I experienced God's grace in unexpected ways.

I know it's not enough but I still want to thank...

YOU, for the FB messages and prayers before I left and after I returned... You don't have to be there to show me that you care... your prayers are more than enough buddy!!

YOU, for the nice dinner and shared gelato at night, for being my Momma for a night, for the encouragement and prayers, for the advises. I'm looking forward to share some alcohol in the next visit, still can't get over that green bottle! LOL God is working right now for you as well :)

YOU, for taking a day off just to make sure I wasn't lonely, gave me tons of laughter and kept reminding me to stop touching my boob even when it's itchy (Yikes!), for being my porter and carrying my shopping bags (I know those bottles weren't light!), for the wonderful lunch and bittersweet dessert... As promised, the next time you're home I'll pick you up and drive you back home :p Oh, unless we can get a handsome Uber driver like that one who took me to the airport?

YOU, for remembering my appointments and sent me whatsapp messages to lift my mood, for checking up on my conditions every single day and most importantly for the prayers that kept me holding onto God's promises and believing in HIM every step of the way. And now, for making sure that I eat healthily hahaha Veggies! Fruits! Yeah! *cry*

YOU, for making sure that I covered my bandage well and not got it wet... Yes, I knew there's a hole. Yes, you frightened me with those stories of holes went rotten and stuff. You're the one who didn't stop messaging but then telling me you need to sleep (as if I don't?). But I know I can count on you when I need some reality check ;)

YOU, YOU and YOU... Every single one of YOU who thought of me, prayed for me and spent time to send me endless messages and questions and advises and laughter, every single time when I least expected them. 

I received a good result but there's still some follow up in the next 6 months... I hope that it'll be a better visit, more fun, more good food and definitely stress free :D

No matter how hard were my days, God is watching over me through all of you. I feel the love. And the love is all around me. Bless you!!!

No comments: