Thursday, January 15, 2009

rain

Sent a text message to my twin niece & nephew whose house always flooding when it's raining hard:

Me: "Hey, how's the situation around the house? Safe?"
Them: "Still OK! No signs of flood, everything looks good."
Me: "I won't turn off my phone. Lemme know if you need to come here."

Then: "Got it! Will definitely call."


Called another niece whose just accross the twins this morning:

Me: "Hey, how's the house? It's been raining non-stop for 3 days."
Her: "Errrr, the water's already got into the garage..."
Me: "What!!! Your parents in Jakarta or not?"
Her: "No, they're not. It's just me & my sister."

Me: "Start moving your stuff upstairs! If it's raining again, get to my house. Grandpa (my dad, that is) will be home anyway."
Her: "OK! Let's see after the rain stops."


Then called a friend who lives at the same complex with them:

Me: "Hey, I heard it's starting to flood over there!"
Friend: "A little. My husband couldn't come home last night, the road was closed!"
Me: "What!! How did the children get to school?"
Friend: "The school is even worse, they're staying home today."
Me: "Anyway, if it's flooding just come to my house. Let me know if anything happens."
Friend: "Thanks. Will do."


an hour later, it's still raining a little...

two hours later, the sun showed up...

three hours later until now: SHINY!!

Thank you Lord! I can turn off my mobile tonight!

v(^_^)v

1 comment:

Pitshu said...

i lope rainy day,kok enggak ujan2 lagi yah :D