Friday, November 28, 2008

another flu attack


It's already like the 3rd time this year that I have another cough & flu attack. Well usually I got it like at least once or twice a year, but this time -- once again -- it's already the 3rd time! (@_@) I guess my medical record at the ENT hospital at Cikajang is already filling up. The last time they took a CT scan of my sinus they said no need for a surgery yet. I really hope so... but last night I had to sleep holding an inhaler in front of my nose and it still didn't help much. And evertyime I showed up, the doc was like: "Again?" So I don't go now. Looks like over the counter medicine can do... I'll just wait for another couple of days... Though I'm not sure I can bear the sneezing once in every 5 minutes...

3 comments:

irini said...

Udah baekan kah dirimu dear?? ^^

Happy belated birthday to arashi riida!! <333 ^__^

Trieze said...

Definitely better.. just have to stay away from cold drinks :(

Yeah, happy belated birthday!! He's now 28 y.o. ha3x

Pitshu said...

huahhh... lagi sakit flu yah! semoga cepat sembuh, dan banyak2 minum air, emang bikin sering ke WC dan kembung sih, tapi bagus buat mencegah penyakit musiman lho! hahaha...