Friday, August 10, 2007

Movies

Like I mentioned in the previous entry, I intended to spend my holiday at home... N I did! haha Got to watched a couple of dorama that channel sent me, though I got to say some didn't meet my expectation.

Anyway, I hardly watch movie in the cinema. I just don't enjoy it as much as when I watch it at home. Some movies are better to watch at the cinema, with the great sound and all. But I prefer to enjoy it at home, with more pauses for toilet breaks, bigger seat (my bed, that is), more food & drinks (^_^). But while EL was here, I went out for movies twice in a week! The Simpsons, Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix and almost make a hattrick with Die Hard 4! But the last one switched to dinner instead hahaha

And tell you what, I don't remember anymore what movies I've watched at the cinema before that. I remember watched Spiderman at PIM 2 because I didn't really want to watch it but my cousin already bought it for me, so I just had to go. And the boss called a couple of times in the middle of the movie, tried to ignore them until my mom sent me a text message, told me that he was called the house and looked for me ^^;

Then I watched Transformers... twice v(^0^)v First with my little cousins from my mom's side, second time with little cousins from my dad's side. And I really enjoyed both shows... I used to love the cartoon when I was little. I still remember that I wore a brand new red backpack with Tranformers' hologram on my 1st day in Junior High hahaha It was so cool...

Funny though, I was never shy wearing stuff with my fave cartoon character even at this age. I still wear Naruto T-shirt (though it's now handed down to my little cousin since the material is too thick, a bit uncomfortable for me -- but am looking for a new better one), used to have a Daffy Duck & a Tweety shirt... other than that are phone straps (Naruto, Bleach), keychains... Oh, and my biggest obsession not coming true (yet): NARUTO WRISTWATCH!! Oh, I still regretted that day that I listened to Gale not to buy it at the Hilton Matsuri!! (T_T) I even looked for it while in Singapore (both Aug & Nov trips), but it's also sold out. *sigh* me and my Naruto obsession...

Back to movies. I don't think I'm going to watch any movie at the cinema for at least the next 2 months. Nothing interests me. But that, of course, unless a friend or relative buy the ticket for me and I got no choice. Until then, I'll never run out of doramas to watch at home anyway... Channel, you are one helluva supplier!!!

No comments: